Welcome To Warren Township
Warren Township lies in the northeastern portion of Bradford County. Like much of rural Pennsylvania, natural resources such as agriculture, mining and forestry have been the foundation of the Township's economy and a way of life since its establishment in 1813. Today, Warren Township continues to possess many of the rural traits and traditions that helped to shape this continually growing municipality.
- Monthly Recycle 8 a.m. to noon, Saturday, December 5th at Community Building
- Township Supervisors Meeting at Community Building, Monday, December 7th at 5 p.m.
- Check out the walking trail, landscaping, lighting and exercise station at the Community Park. Here are several Park pictures...click here
- (New) Jan-Jun 2015 PA DEP Gas Well Production Report for Warren Township...click here
- August 2015 Supervisor meeting minutes...click here
- Summary of 2013 township expenditures from Act 13 Impact Fees...click here
- Full Listing of Warren Township Officials...click here
- FEMA flood map for Bradford County, which includes Warren Township...click here
- Township Building Rental Information...click here
- PA Yellow Dot Program...click here for more information or contact Cindy Geiger at 570-395-3108570-395-3108)