Welcome To Warren Township
Warren Township lies in the northeastern portion of Bradford County. Like much of rural Pennsylvania, natural resources such as agriculture, mining and forestry have been the foundation of the Township's economy and a way of life since its establishment in 1813. Today, Warren Township continues to possess many of the rural traits and traditions that helped to shape this continually growing municipality.
- (New) Don't forget to VOTE Tuesday, May 19th. If approved, a special referendum for the NEB school district would allow increasing the rate of the Earned Income Tax to a maximum of 0.93% with the increase in revenues being used to eliminate the Occupation Tax currently levied. The current rate for Earned Income Tax is 0.5%. Voters' approval would also eliminate the $5.00 per capita tax. Voters will also elect five NEB school district school board members to serve a term of 4 years. Don't forget to support the bake and soup sale!
- Monthly Recycle Saturday, June 6th, 8 a.m. to noon at Community Building
- Township Supervisors Meeting at Community Building, Monday, June 1st at 5 p.m. (meetings are first Monday of the month)
- (New) Check out the landscaping, lighting and exercise station at the Community Park. Here are several Park pictures...click here
- Summary of 2013 township expenditures from Act 13 Impact Fees...click here
- PA DEP Natural Gas Production Report, Warren and Pike Townships, Jul-Dec 2014...click here
- Full Listing of Warren Township Officials...click here
- FEMA flood map for Bradford County, which includes Warren Township...click here
- Township Building Rental Information...click here
- PA Yellow Dot Program...click here for more information or contact Cindy Geiger at 570-395-3108)