Welcome To Warren Township
Warren Township lies in the northeastern portion of Bradford County. Like much of rural Pennsylvania, natural resources such as agriculture, mining and forestry have been the foundation of the Township's economy and a way of life since its establishment in 1813. Today, Warren Township continues to possess many of the rural traits and traditions that helped to shape this continually growing municipality.
- (New) All-Around Town Yard Sales are 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, September 5th in Warren Center. Great place to find a special treasure!
- (New) Olde Time Cruise-In and Family Day is almost here! 9 a.m. Sunday, September 20th at the Community Park...click here . Great food, Live music, Free admission. .
- Monthly Recycle 8 a.m. to noon, Saturday, September 12th at Community Building
- Township Supervisors Meeting at Community Building, Tuesday, September 8th at 5 p.m. (meetings are normally first Monday of the month)
- Check out the landscaping, lighting and exercise station at the Community Park. Here are several Park pictures...click here
- (New) June and July 2015 Supervisor meeting minutes...click here
- Summary of 2013 township expenditures from Act 13 Impact Fees...click here
- PA DEP Natural Gas Production Report, Warren and Pike Townships, Jul-Dec 2014...click here
- Full Listing of Warren Township Officials...click here
- FEMA flood map for Bradford County, which includes Warren Township...click here
- Township Building Rental Information...click here
- PA Yellow Dot Program...click here for more information or contact Cindy Geiger at 570-395-3108)