Welcome To Warren Township
Warren Township lies in the northeastern portion of Bradford County. Like much of rural Pennsylvania, natural resources such as agriculture, mining and forestry have been the foundation of the Township's economy and a way of life since its establishment in 1813. Today, Warren Township continues to possess many of the rural traits and traditions that helped to shape this continually growing municipality.
- PostPlan Meeting at the Community Building, Monday, July 21 to discuss options for future operation of Warren Center US Post Office. One option is to reduce operating hours from 8 to 4 hours. Three other options involve discontinuance of the WC Post Office.
- Fireman Field Days was a great success. A big thank you to all that helped out.
- (07/13/2014) Supervisor Meeting Minutes for March, April and May 2014...click here .
- Summary of gas company payments and expenditures from Act 13 Impact Fees...click here .
- Talisman Mountain Paradise compressor station location, 196 Rink (East) Road, Warren Township... click here
- Overhead satellite picture of new Community walking-jogging trail...click here.
- Township Building Rental Information...click here
- PA Yellow Dot Program (click here for more information or contact Cindy Geiger at 395-3108)