Welcome To Warren Township
Warren Township lies in the northeastern portion of Bradford County. Like much of rural Pennsylvania, natural resources such as agriculture, mining and forestry have been the foundation of the Township's economy and a way of life since its establishment in 1813. Today, Warren Township continues to possess many of the rural traits and traditions that helped to shape this continually growing municipality.
- (New) Red Cross Blood Drive at Community Building, Friday, April 17th, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. For more details...click here .
- Spring Clean-up Day at Community Building, Saturday, April 18th, 8 a.m to 1 p.m. Tires, appliances and other unwanted items can be dropped off. For more info and fees, click here
- Monthly Recycle Saturday, May 2nd, 8 a.m. to noon at Community Building
- Township Supervisors Meeting at Community Building, Monday, May 4th at 5 p.m. (meetings are first Monday of the month)
- Check out the landscaping, lighting and exercise station at the Community Park. Here are several Park pictures...click here. Work is essentially completed. .
- (New) Supervisor Meeting Minutes March 2015...click here
- Summary of 2013 township expenditures from Act 13 Impact Fees...click here
- PA DEP Natural Gas Production Report, Warren and Pike Townships, Jul-Dec 2014...click here
- Full Listing of Warren Township Officials...click here
- FEMA flood map for Bradford County, which includes Warren Township...click here
- Township Building Rental Information...click here
- PA Yellow Dot Program...click here for more information or contact Cindy Geiger at 395-3108)