Welcome To Warren Township
Warren Township lies in the northeastern portion of Bradford County. Like much of rural Pennsylvania, natural resources such as agriculture, mining and forestry have been the foundation of the Township's economy and a way of life since its establishment in 1813. Today, Warren Township continues to possess many of the rural traits and traditions that helped to shape this continually growing municipality.
- Monthly Recycle 8 a.m. to noon, Saturday, September 3rd at Community Building.
- Township Supervisors Meeting at the Community Building, Tues, Sept 6th at 5 p.m.
- All Around Town Yard Sales, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, September 3rd in Warren Center.
- 2016 Olde Time Cruise-In and Family Day, Warren Township Community Center, Sunday, Sept 18th at 9 a.m. Click here for details and flyer.
- Check out the walking trail, landscaping, lighting and exercise station at the Community Park. Here are several Park pictures...click here
- Township Building Rental Information...click here,
- Jul-Dec 2015 PA DEP Gas Well Production Report for Warren Township...click here
- (New) May, June, July Supervisor meeting minutes...click here
- Full Listing of Warren Township Officials...click here
- FEMA flood map for Bradford County, which includes Warren Township...click here
- PA Yellow Dot Program...click here for more information or contact Cindy Geiger at 570-395-3108)