Welcome To Warren Township
Warren Township lies in the northeastern portion of Bradford County. Like much of rural Pennsylvania, natural resources such as agriculture, mining and forestry have been the foundation of the Township's economy and a way of life since its establishment in 1813. Today, Warren Township continues to possess many of the rural traits and traditions that helped to shape this continually growing municipality.
- Township Supervisors Meeting and Financial Audit Report at Community Building, Monday, April 6th at 5 p.m. (meetings are first Monday of the month)
- Monthly Recycle Saturday, April 4th, 8 a.m. to noon at Community Building
- Spring Clean-up Day at Community Building, Saturday, April 18th, 8 a.m to 1 p.m. Tires, appliances and other unwanted items can be dropped off. For more info and fees, click here
- Check out the landscaping, lighting and exercise station at the Community Park. Here are several Park pictures...click here. Work is essentially completed. .
- (New) Summary of 2013 township expenditures from Act 13 Impact Fees...click here
- (New) Supervisor Meeting Minutes December 2014, January & February 2015...click here
- (New) PA DEP Natural Gas Production Report, Warren and Pike Townships, Jul-Dec 2014...click here
- FEMA flood map for Bradford County, which includes Warren Township...click here
- Township Building Rental Information...click here
- PA Yellow Dot Program...click here for more information or contact Cindy Geiger at 395-3108)