Welcome To Warren Township
Warren Township lies in the northeastern portion of Bradford County. Like much of rural Pennsylvania, natural resources such as agriculture, mining and forestry have been the foundation of the Township's economy and a way of life since its establishment in 1813. Today, Warren Township continues to possess many of the rural traits and traditions that helped to shape this continually growing municipality.
- Reminder: Don't forget recycling is Saturday, March 1st. Recycling has been changed to ONLY the first Saturday of the month from 8 a.m. until noon. There will no longer be recycling on Wednesdays.
- 6th Annual Pink Panther 5k Run/Walk Saturday, March 22 at 10:00 a.m. For printable registration form...click here
- (03/04/2014) Overhead satellite picture of new Community walking-jogging trail...click here.
- (02/24/2014) July - December 2013 PA DEP Semi-Annual Gas Well Production Reports for Warren and Pike Townships...click here
- (02/13/2014) Township Supervisor Meeting Minutes published...click here . September, November, December 2013 and January 2014 are included.
- (02/14/2014) Talisman Energy 2014 Guidance....click here
- Township Building Rental Information...click here
PA Yellow Dot Program (click here for more information or contact Cindy Geiger at 395-3108)