Welcome To Warren Township
Warren Township lies in the northeastern portion of Bradford County. Like much of rural Pennsylvania, natural resources such as agriculture, mining and forestry have been the foundation of the Township's economy and a way of life since its establishment in 1813. Today, Warren Township continues to possess many of the rural traits and traditions that helped to shape this continually growing municipality.
- All-Around Town Yard Sales in Warren Center, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, August 30th. Great way to find a hidden treasure!
- Olde Time Cruise-In and Family Day, 9 a.m. Sunday, September 21st at the Township Community Center. Free admission. Click here for more information.
- USPS PostPlan Postmaster positions at the Warren Center and Little Meadows post offices have been eliminated. Operating hours for both post offices are reduced to 4 hrs per day starting early January and tentatively set for noon to 4 p.m.
- (08/28/2014) Supervisor Meeting Minutes for July 2014...click here.
- (08/11/2014) FEMA flood map for Bradford County, which includes Warren Township...click here.
- Summary of gas company payments and expenditures from Act 13 Impact Fees...click here .
- Talisman Mountain Paradise compressor station location, 196 Rink (East) Road, Warren Township... click here
- Overhead satellite picture of new Community walking-jogging trail...click here.
- Township Building Rental Information...click here
- PA Yellow Dot Program...click here for more information or contact Cindy Geiger at 395-3108)