Welcome To Warren Township
Warren Township lies in the northeastern portion of Bradford County. Like much of rural Pennsylvania, natural resources such as agriculture, mining and forestry have been the foundation of the Township's economy and a way of life since its establishment in 1813. Today, Warren Township continues to possess many of the rural traits and traditions that helped to shape this continually growing municipality.
- October Recycle, Saturday, October 4th from 8 a.m. until noon at Community Building.
- Check out the landscaping, lighting and exercise station at the Community Park. Check out these Park pictures...click here. Work to be completed by October 15, 2014.
- (09/27/2014) Supervisor Meeting Minutes for August 2014...click here.
- (08/11/2014) FEMA flood map for Bradford County, which includes Warren Township...click here.
- Summary of gas company payments and expenditures from Act 13 Impact Fees...click here .
- Talisman Mountain Paradise compressor station location, 196 Rink (East) Road, Warren Township... click here
- Township Building Rental Information...click here
- PA Yellow Dot Program...click here for more information or contact Cindy Geiger at 395-3108)